Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on all Gulfstream business jets, including the Gulfstream GV. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Gulfstream GV training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream GV aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream GV Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety’s Master Aviator Award is now available for Gulfstream GV operators. To become a Master Aviator, complete a series of Advanced Training courses and electives and complete a FlightSafety training or checking event every eight months.
- FlightSafety’s Advanced Pilot Courses are based on analysis of actual incidents – helping to develop solid flying skills, swift and accurate decisions, and precise crew communication.
Advanced Courses include:
– Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
– Advanced Energy Management
– Advanced Rejected Takeoff Go/No-Go
– Advanced CRM Human Factors LOFT
- EASA Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) course is also available.
- FlightSafety holds more simulator certifications than any other GV training provider: ANAC/CAAC/EASA/FAA/GACA/HKCAD/MDGAC/MTRF/TC.
- FlightSafety is the Gulfstream-authorized training provider and assisted Gulfstream with obtaining FAA and EASA certification for the GV aircraft.
- Recurrent training incorporates scenario-based ground school. Scenarios were developed with input from the Gulfstream Flight Operations Department and from a pilot’s perspective, emphasizing cockpit procedures and the operational outcome of system abnormalities using MATRIX DeskTop Simulation.
- Our GV Avionics Precourse, a two-day course for pilots attending GV initial training, familiarizes you with Honeywell avionics featuring six-tube EFIS/EICAS display system and associated display controllers, flight guidance panel and display control switching. This course was developed for pilots with low experience in glass cockpits and/or Honeywell avionics systems.
- Our compact GV Pilot Training Handbook was written with the pilot in mind. Rather than the traditional systems maintenance perspective, the PTH focuses on flight deck operations and includes a standard maneuvers and callouts section and flow patterns. Also available in electronic format.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- FlightSafety International has created an iPad reference guide called Gulfstream CPDLC iFlightDECK.™ This dynamic reference tool is accessed on the iPad through FlightSafety’s FlightBag app and is available by subscription for one full year. The virtual FMS enables pilots to engage in CPDLC, ADS-C, and DCL operations as they would in the actual aircraft. CPDLC iFlightDECK™ is a great supplement to your CPDLC training as it can be accessed offline on your iPad and is a great tool to refresh your knowledge before a trip.
- FlightBag includes both pre-course study materials and iFlashCARDS, iFlightDECK.™ The interactive iFlightDECK™ provides visual navigation to the associated aircraft Pilot Training Handbook through the electronic Instrument Panel Poster. FlightBag serves as a single entry to learning cockpit functionality, systems, checklist flows and synoptics. Plus access to OEM documents: QRH, FMS Task List, GV FAQ, Book of Why. You can download FlightBag via iTunes.
- Maintenance technicians can take advantage of the exclusive Total Technical Training for the GV. In TTT, instructors from FlightSafety and Gulfstream collaborate to offer advanced, hands-on practical training. This unique method of instruction leverages Gulfstream’s knowledge of aircraft design, manufacturing and support with FlightSafety’s world-class training expertise.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Gulfstream GV. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Our Long Beach and Savannah Learning Centers are one-stop shops for Gulfstream GV pilot, maintenance technician and flight attendant training.