Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
As the factory-authorized training provider for Sikorsky for nearly a quarter-century, FlightSafety offers type-specific training on the Sikorsky S-70 A and L models. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, cutting-edge Level D flight simulator (when in S-70L mode), production aircraft maintenance trainers and computer MATRIX integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We offer Sikorsky S-70 pilot, maintenance manager and maintenance technician training at our Learning Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
Creating the highest in aviation professionalism through uncompromised safety, quality training and the highest-fidelity training devices in the world, FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Sikorsky as the factory-authorized training source for pilots and maintenance technicians. We are dedicated to keeping our instruction accurate and up-to-date with comprehensive, professional training in West Palm Beach for Sikorsky S-70 A/L model helicopters.
Sikorsky S-70/S-70A Training Program Highlights
- Our West Palm Beach Learning Center provides factory-authorized training for commercial and foreign military sales of the S-70 A/L.
- S-70 instructors offer unparalleled experience with S-70 helicopters.
- We pioneered FAA Level D full flight simulation for helicopters. Our VITAL X visual system creates realistic displays that offer a 60-degree vertical field of view, brownout/whiteout and an endless selection of weather conditions and locations. The S-70 simulator is night-vision-device capable as well as equipped with firefighting controls for specialty training. Combined with audio, the experience delivers realistic physical sensations that warrant Level D certification from the FAA.
- Our long-term partnership with Sikorsky – including regular teleconference and face-to-face meetings to discuss relevant issues – provides you with the most current and comprehensive training available, ensuring access to the latest technical information and service bulletins.
- Our Level D S-70 simulator (when configured for the S-70L) features scenario-based training that will match the desired geography for every Customer, database and Customer-specific heliports. The simulator realistically duplicates environments, allowing pilots to experience situations that would be too dangerous, too impractical or impossible to practice in an aircraft. This includes major systems failures, heavy icing and power loss under hot and high conditions.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.