Bombardier Challenger 604
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier Learjet, Global Express and Challenger series aircraft, including the Bombardier Challenger 604. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Challenger 604 training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in Tucson, Arizona, and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for the Bombardier Global series, Bombardier Challenger and Bombardier Learjet. FlightSafety offers business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an instructor base consisting of former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains. Learning Centers for Bombardier business aircraft are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; Montreal, Canada; Tucson, Arizona; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Bombardier Challenger 604 Training Program Highlights
- We offer customized training programs to meet your specific training needs.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with our exclusive Master Technician training for the Challenger 604. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Our close day-to-day working relationship with Bombardier ensures that pilots and maintenance technicians who operate Challenger 604 aircraft receive the highest quality and most up-to-date training possible.
- Training incorporates the FlightSafety Graphical Flight-deck Simulator to leverage our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- We offer a wide variety of specialty and enrichment training through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- iPad convenience – download our application and gain access to all classroom training materials. The application puts all these resources at your fingertips, making home study and in-flight planning easy and accessible.
- Our Tucson Center offers a wide variety of maintenance courses for the Challenger 604, 605, 601 3A/3R, and 300/350.
- Our Wilmington Learning Center has pilot training for both the Challenger 604 and Challenger 605, which makes it convenient for those who operate both aircraft types.
- Our Wilmington Learning Center also offers a wide variety of maintenance courses for the Challenger 604, 605, 300 and 350.
- Both Tucson and Wilmington are close to major airports for easy access.
- Tucson and Wilmington both offer elective recurrents.
- Simulators in Tucson and Wilmington are equipped with Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) technology.
- European-based operators of Bombardier business aircraft can receive EASA-compliant training at all FlightSafety Challenger Learning Centers in North America.