Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked together for more than 40 years to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for every Gulfstream business model produced. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Gulfstream G1159 Series training is available at the FlightSafety’s Learning Center in Dallas, Texas.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream GII/GIII aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream G1159 (GII/GIII) Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety has an excellent working relationship with Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, developed over 40 years serving as Gulfstream’s factory-authorized trainer. Gulfstream fully endorses FlightSafety’s training programs.
- Bring your Gulfstream GII/GIII to Dallas Love Field for maintenance by General Dynamics Aviation Services and Gulfstream and train with us at the Dallas Learning Center.
- Gulfstream conducts regular briefings with FlightSafety to ensure that training programs are up to date and incorporate the latest information from the worldwide Gulfstream fleet.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Our Dallas Learning Center is your sole source for professional GIII maintenance training. Courses include Initial, Update, Engine Run & Taxi, Advanced Troubleshooting and Operational Maintenance Procedures.
- Dallas offers Total Technical Training for maintenance technicians. This exclusive training program is a joint effort that leverages Gulfstream’s knowledge of aircraft design, manufacture and support with FlightSafety’s training expertise.
- Dallas offers the sequence of courses required to earn the coveted FlightSafety Master Technician designation.
- Our 200,000-square-foot Dallas Learning Center includes dining, workout facilities with lockers and showers, large conference rooms, large upstairs atriums for meetings and meals, break rooms with couches and satellite televisions, and executive conference rooms with teleconferencing capabilities.