Dassault Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on nearly the full line of Dassault Falcon aircraft, including the Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We provide pilot training for the Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and Teterboro, New Jersey. Maintenance technicians train for the Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX at Dallas, Texas; Paris-LeBourget, France; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety is the original factory-authorized training provider for Dassault Falcon aircraft. We offer type-specific simulator-based training on virtually all Dassault business aircraft, from the Falcon 10/100, Falcon 20/20-5, Falcon 50/50PL21* and Falcon 50EX to models such as the Falcon 900, 900B, 900C*, Falcon 900EX, Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX, Falcon 2000, 2000EX*, Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS, Falcon 7X and the Falcon 8X. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer Falcon pilots and maintenance technicians the resources required to achieve proficiency and safety. Our Falcon Learning Centers are strategically located for customer convenience and in close proximity to major Dassault Falcon facilities in Columbus, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; Teterboro, New Jersey; and Wilmington, Delaware. Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology *
*Ground school differences training only.
Dassault Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety’s exclusive Advanced Pilot Courses, now available to Falcon 900EX EASy Series operators, are based on analysis of actual incidents and help develop solid flying skills, swift and accurate decisions and precise crew communication. These courses include:
– Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
– Advanced Energy Management
– Advanced Rejected Takeoff Go/No-Go
– Advanced CRM Human Factors LOFT
- FlightSafety’s new Master Aviator Program is available to Falcon 900EX EASy Series operators. This program builds on your proven flying abilities with challenging training that expands your skills and prepares you to react correctly to a broad range of demanding and unexpected situations.
- Training courseware and training devices for the 900EX EASy Series were developed with Dassault and in accordance with the Falcon training policy manual.
- FalconEye training is FAA and EASA approved. Training is available at the Paris Le-Bourget, France, Learning Center in our Falcon 2000LXS simulator.
- Instruction for Dassault Falcon aircraft exceeds regulatory requirements.
- FlightSafety International provides iPads at no cost to pilots enrolled in Falcon 900EX EASy Series training in lieu of printed manuals. This keeps pilots connected and engaged in an interactive learning experience throughout their training.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Numerous eLearning courses are available for the Falcon 900EX EASy series such as CPDLC and ADS-B.
- We offer Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX maintenance training at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and Wilmington, Delaware.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft