Dassault Falcon 2000/2000EX
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on all models of the Dassault Falcon 2000/2000EX. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We provide pilot training for the Falcon 2000/2000EX at our Learning Centers in Columbus, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and Teterboro, New Jersey. We offer maintenance training at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety is the original factory-authorized training provider for Dassault Falcon aircraft. We offer type-specific simulator-based training on virtually all Dassault business aircraft, from the Falcon 10/100, Falcon 20/20-5, Falcon 50/50PL21* and Falcon 50EX to models such as the Falcon 900, 900B, 900C*, Falcon 900EX, Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX, Falcon 2000, 2000EX*, Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS, Falcon 7X and the Falcon 8X. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer Falcon pilots and maintenance technicians the resources required to achieve proficiency and safety. Our Falcon Learning Centers are strategically located for customer convenience and in close proximity to major Dassault Falcon facilities in Columbus, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; Teterboro, New Jersey; and Wilmington, Delaware.
*Ground school differences training only.
Dassault Falcon 2000/2000EX Training Program Highlights
- We offer customized training programs to meet specific training needs.
- FlightSafety International provides iPads at no cost to pilots enrolled in Falcon 2000/2000EX training in lieu of printed manuals. This keeps pilots connected and engaged in an interactive learning experience throughout their training.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Falcon 2000/2000EX. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- FlightSafety’s Dassault Falcon instruction exceeds regulatory requirements.
- Training courseware and training devices for the Falcon 2000/2000EX were developed in conjunction with Dassault Falcon, in accordance with the Falcon training policy manual.
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the Falcon 2000/2000EX training program. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- We offer Falcon 2000/2000EX maintenance training at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and Wilmington, Delaware.
- eLearning CPDLC course is available for the Falcon 2000/2000EX. This FAA-approved course satisfies the training requirements of AC 120-70 (as amended) and meets the international standards set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Cabin safety training is available at Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris Le-Bourget, France; and Teterboro, New Jersey. Paris has a Falcon 2000 cabin trainer on site.