Bombardier Challenger 300 & Challenger 350
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier Learjet, Global Express and Challenger series aircraft, including the Challenger 300 and Challenger 350. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Pilots train for the Challenger 300 at our Learning Center in Wilmington, Delaware. Pilots train for the Challenger 350 in Columbus, Ohio. Maintenance technicians train for the Challenger 300/350 at our Learning Centers in Tucson, Arizona, and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Bombardier that is built around our programs for Bombardier Learjet, Bombardier Challenger and Bombardier Global Series business aircraft. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an instructor base consisting of former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains. Learning Centers for Bombardier business aircraft are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; Houston, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Bombardier Challenger 300 & 350 Training Program Highlights
- Training for the Challenger 300 features in-depth avionics training, including TCAS, TAWS, WAAS and IFIS.
- The Challenger 300 Level D simulator is equipped with VITAL 1100 visuals for enhanced fidelity and has been upgraded to include the Collins Performance Plus package.
- FlightSafety offers four- or five-day Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 recurrent training courses.
- Our highly qualified instructors represent varied backgrounds, including military, commercial airline and corporate flight departments.
- The Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 programs have been certified in accordance with EASA to support European-based operators.
- The Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 facilities include self-learning rooms with GFS trainers, automated walk-around training and electronic study aids.
- Maintenance training for the Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 includes Initial, Update, Engine Run & Taxi, Avionics, and Operational Maintenance Procedures Courses, and is located at our Tucson and Wilmington Learning Centers.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Challenger 300 and Challenger 350. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Our Wilmington Learning Center offers wireless Internet zones, two large customer lounges with televisions, fitness center complete with showers, two customer business centers complete with Internet-access computers, copiers and office supplies. Complimentary daily continental breakfast and weekly customer appreciation lunches are served in the main lounge.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.