Beechjet 400A, Hawker 400XP
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training for the Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP pilot training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in London Farnborough, United Kingdom, and Wichita, Kansas. We offer a full range of maintenance training at our Wichita Maintenance Learning Center.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Beechcraft Corporation that is built around FlightSafety’s training programs for the full line of Beechjet business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. FlightSafety offers training on Hawker and Beechcraft aircraft at Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; Houston, Texas; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; New York LaGuardia Airport; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Beechjet 400A, Hawker 400XP Training Program Highlights
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- We now offer Operational Day Flow training for the Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP. ODF training presents daily flight profile scenarios as part of an enhanced multimedia training environment.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Training courseware and training devices for the Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP were developed in conjunction with Beechcraft (Textron Aviation).
- Differences training is available from the BE400A/XP to the MU-300, BE-400 and the 400XT (Nextant).
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the Beechjet 400A/ Hawker 400XP program. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- Our Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP simulators feature the ability to give 100 percent simulator type checks.
- The Wichita Maintenance Learning Center offers cutting-edge technology and features maintenance classrooms, engine shops, and a large hangar where hands-on practical training is conducted on actual aircraft.
- Our unique practical courses give technicians the benefit of our extensive working knowledge of Hawker products. These classroom and hands-on practical courses complement standard maintenance course offerings.