Dassault Falcon 7X
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive and professional simulator-based training for all Dassault Falcon models, including the Falcon 7X. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We provide pilot and maintenance technician training for the Falcon 7X at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas, and at Paris-Le Bourget, France.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety is the original factory-authorized training provider for Dassault Falcon aircraft. We offer type-specific simulator-based training on virtually all Dassault business aircraft, from the Falcon 10/100, Falcon 20/20-5, Falcon 50/50PL21* and Falcon 50EX to models such as the Falcon 900, 900B, 900C*, Falcon 900EX, Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX, Falcon 2000, 2000EX*, Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS, Falcon 7X and the Falcon 8X. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer Falcon pilots and maintenance technicians the resources required to achieve proficiency and safety. Our Falcon Learning Centers are strategically located for customer convenience and in close proximity to major Dassault Falcon facilities in Columbus, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; Teterboro, New Jersey; and Wilmington, Delaware.
*Ground school differences training only.
Dassault Falcon 7X Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety’s exclusive Advanced Pilot Courses, now available to Falcon 7X operators, are based on analysis of actual incidents and help develop solid flying skills, swift and accurate decisions and precise crew communication. These courses include:
– Advanced Energy Management
– Advanced Rejected Takeoff Go/No-Go
– Advanced CRM Human Factors LOFT
– Advanced Upset Prevention & Recovery Training (UPRT)
- EASA Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) course is also available.
- FlightSafety’s new Master Aviator Program is available to Falcon 7X operators. This program builds on your proven flying abilities with challenging training that expands your skills and prepares you to react correctly to a broad range of demanding and unexpected situations.
- FlightSafety International provides iPads at no cost to pilots enrolled in Falcon 7X training in lieu of printed manuals. This keeps pilots connected and engaged in an interactive learning experience throughout their training.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- eLearning courses such as Falcon 7X CPDLC, ADS-B and London City Special Airport training are available to meet your specific training needs.
- Falcon 7X maintenance training is offered at our Dallas, Texas, and Paris Le-Bourget, France, Learning Centers.
- Maintenance technicians can take advantage of the Master Technician Training for the Falcon 7X/8X. A career development path for maintenance technicians through a rigorous and progressive course of study that results in optimal advanced skills training. This certification program is recognized and highly respected in the industry. The Customer benefits from reduced aircraft downtime, improved turnaround times and enhanced dispatch reliability.
- Our 7X Operational Day Flow (ODF) training system presents daily flight profile scenarios as part of an enhanced multimedia training environment. The ODF training provides realistic, hands-on instruction that has been proven to enhance the learning experience and promote increased retention and transfer of lesson materials.
- General Emergency training is available at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and Teterboro, New Jersey.