Embraer Legacy 600/650
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Embraer have worked together for decades to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for a wide range of Embraer business aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Embraer Legacy 600/650 pilot training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and St. Louis, Missouri. Maintenance technician training for the Embraer Legacy 600/650 is available at the Learning Centers in Paris-Le Bourget, France; and St. Louis, Missouri.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for virtually the entire line of Embraer business aircraft. We offer business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Embraer aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an experienced instructor base. Learning Centers for Embraer business aircraft are located in Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and St. Louis, Missouri.
Embraer Legacy 600/650 Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety and Embraer work closely together to develop new training programs, update existing courses and determine the timing and locations of training devices and equipment needed to support Embraer aircraft operators. This close working relationship enhances standards and safety. Together FlightSafety and Embraer have created a great partnership.
- FlightSafety is the preferred authorized trainer for the Embraer 145 Legacy series.
- Our St. Louis and Paris-Le Bourget Learning Centers operate the world’s only Legacy 650 simulators.
- The Legacy 650 simulators in St. Louis and Paris offer VNAV, charts and maps, FANS 1/A and RAAS.
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific training needs.
- Get a head start on your training with pre-course study guides available through our FlightBag application, now compatible with the iPad. You can now use your iPad to access classroom training materials – this application puts all your classroom resources at your fingertips, making home study and in-flight planning easy and accessible. Download our FlightBag application from the Apple iTunes store today today.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Legacy. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the Legacy program.
The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- CPDLC eLearning course is available for Legacy 650. A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- Operators training in Houston receive training conducted in an EMB145 simulator with Legacy 600 differences.