Bombardier Learjet 31A
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier’s line of business jets, including the Learjet 31A. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Pilots train for the Bombardier Learjet 31A at our Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia and Tucson, Arizona. Maintenance technicians train for the Learjet 31A at our Tucson Learning Center.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for the Bombardier Global series, Bombardier Learjet and Bombardier Challenger, offering business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. Our instructor base includes former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains. Learning Centers for Bombardier business aircraft are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; Houston, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Bombardier Learjet 31A Training Program Highlights
- We offer customized training programs to meet your specific training needs.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Learjet 31A. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of specialty and enrichment training available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- Our Learjet instructor team has years of combined experience in both Learjet aircraft and in instruction.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- We offer a full range of maintenance technician training for Learjet aircraft, including Initial, Engine Run & Taxi, Update, Advanced Troubleshooting and Operational Maintenance Procedures.
- Our Tucson Learning Center offers Learjet 31A maintenance training – please contact the Learning Center or visit our website for scheduled dates.
- Courses taught with the assistance of a Spanish interpreter are available upon request at the Tucson Learning Center – additional charges will apply for this service.
- We offer a range of differences training at our Learjet Learning Centers.
– Atlanta offers LR20 Series, LR35 Series and LR55 Series differences through our Ground School differences course.
– Tucson offers LR20 Series, LR35 Series and LR55 Series differences through our Ground School differences course.