Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked together for more than 40 years to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for practically every Gulfstream aircraft model, including the Gulfstream G150. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Gulfstream G150 training is available at our Learning Center in Dallas, Texas.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream G150 aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream G150 Training Program Highlights
- We operate two Gulfstream G150 full flight simulators – the world’s only G150 full flight simulators.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Dallas offers Total Technical Training for maintenance technicians. This exclusive training program is a joint effort that leverages Gulfstream’s knowledge of aircraft design, manufacture and support with FlightSafety’s training expertise.
- FlightSafety training for the Gulfstream G150 is FAA- and EASA-approved and exceeds regulatory requirements.
- We offer WAAS-LPV training on both simulators.
- Our G150 fixed-base cabin trainer offers smoke and emergency exit pull-out for general emergency training.
- Classroom training features FlightSafety’s exclusive DeskTop Simulators, leveraging the power of Level D full flight simulator software for integrated, interactive training.
- London City Airport steep approach training is available.
- Our G150 maintenance training has earned regulatory approval from the FAA and TC and theory-only approvals from EASA B1-T1, CAAC MEII and CASA B1-T1.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Gulfstream 150. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Our 200,000-square-foot Dallas Learning Center includes dining, workout facilities with lockers and showers, large conference rooms, large upstairs atriums for meetings and meals, break rooms with couches and satellite televisions, and executive conference rooms with teleconferencing capabilities.