Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked together for more than 40 years to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for practically every Gulfstream aircraft model, including the all-new Gulfstream G280 aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Gulfstream G280 aircraft training is available at our Learning Center in Dallas, Texas.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream G280 aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream G280 Training Program Highlights
- We offer training on the world’s only Gulfstream G280 simulators. Our cutting-edge Level D simulators – engineered and manufactured by FlightSafety in close collaboration with Gulfstream – feature advanced VITAL visuals, electric motion and control loading, and PlaneView 280 avionics, Gulfstream’s exclusive adaptation of Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion.
- Training for pilots and maintenance technicians is now available using FlightSafety’s third G280 simulator based at the Savannah Learning Center.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Our cabin communications course delivers a solid understanding of cabin systems such as SATCOM, Pronto and fax to keep the systems running smoothly and ensure that passengers receive maximum benefit from their capabilities.
- Pilots who take advantage of Gulfstream’s cutting-edge PlaneBook electronic pilot manual can use their PlaneBook in all simulator sessions.
- Additional courses available for the G280 include CAT II, HUD/EVS, FANS, London City Special Approach, and CPDLC eLearning course.
- The Dallas Learning Center is over 200,000 square feet and includes Gulfstream training on Gulfstream GII, GIII, GIV, G450/G550, G100, G200, G150 and now the G280 aircraft.
- Maintenance technicians for the G280 can benefit from Total Technical Training, the hands-on, in-depth training program developed jointly by FlightSafety and Gulfstream, leveraging Gulfstream’s intimate knowledge of the aircraft and its systems with FlightSafety’s training expertise.
- Our G280 Maintenance Initial course is FAA-approved, EASA-approved B1-T1 (theory only) and CASA-approved B1-T1 (theory only).
- The Savannah Learning Center is now offering Maintenance Update, Advanced Troubleshooting and Engine Run & Taxi training for the G280.