Bombardier CRJ 200 and CRJ 700/900
Professional Pilot Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier CRJ series aircraft, including the CRJ 200 and CRJ 700/900. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Pilots train on the CRJ aircraft at our Learning Center in St. Louis, MO. Additionally, we offer dry leasing of our simulators in Atlanta, GA; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT; and Tokyo, Japan.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety Learning Centers offer pilots of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an instructor base consisting of former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains.
CRJ 200 and CRJ 700/900 Training Program Highlights
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific training needs
- Training courseware and training devices for the (aircraft type) were developed in conjunction with (OEM).
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the (aircraft type) program. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- With more than 23 Level D CRJ simulators produced at our design and manufacturing facilities, we are the largest single provider of CRJ simulation and training.
- CRJ flight attendant training can be customized to provide initial, recurrent and transition courses.
- Our Level D simulators are FAA-qualified. Many also are CAAC and JCAB qualified.
- Our St. Louis Learning Center provides airline crew and corporate flight department training for all models of the Bombardier CRJ. With the most up-to-date flight simulators, we provide quality instruction, unsurpassed in the training industry.