Bombardier Learjet 45
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier’s line of business jets, including the Learjet 45. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Pilots train for the Bombardier Learjet 45 at our Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Tucson, Arizona; and Wichita, Kansas. Our maintenance technician training for the Learjet 45 takes place at our Tucson Learning Center.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for the Bombardier Global series, Bombardier Learjet and Bombardier Challenger, offering business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. Our instructor base includes former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains. Learning Centers for Bombardier business aircraft are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; Houston, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Bombardier Learjet 45 Training Program Highlights
- We customize your training programs to meet specific training needs.
- We offer Operational Day Flow training for the Learjet 45 aircraft. ODF training presents daily flight profile scenarios as part of an enhanced multimedia training environment.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with our exclusive Learjet 45 Master Technician training for the Learjet 45. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of specialty and enrichment training available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the Learjet 45 program. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- All three Learjet 45 Learning Centers offer differences courses to the Learjet 40, the Learjet 40XR and the Learjet 45XR aircraft.
- Our Tucson Learning Center offers Learjet 45 maintenance training – please call the center or visit our website for scheduled dates.
- Courses taught with the assistance of a Spanish interpreter are available upon request at all three Learning Centers – additional charges will apply for this service.
- As always, we have the ability to train Learjet 45 maintenance training at another Learning Center or other offsite location. Please call the Tucson Learning Center to schedule your next training event.