Dassault Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on all models of the Dassault Falcon 2000EX EASy Series. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated series training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We provide pilot training for the Falcon 2000EX EASy series at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Paris-LeBourget, France; and Teterboro, New Jersey. Maintenance technicians can train for the Falcon 2000EX EASy series at our Dallas, Texas; Paris-LeBourget, France; and Wilmington, Delaware, Learning Centers.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety is the original factory-authorized training provider for Dassault Falcon aircraft. We offer type-specific simulator-based training on virtually all Dassault business aircraft, from the Falcon 10/100, Falcon 20/20-5, Falcon 50/50PL21* and Falcon 50EX to models such as the Falcon 900, 900B, 900C*, Falcon 900EX, Falcon 900EX EASy/DX/LX, Falcon 2000, 2000EX*, Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS, Falcon 7X and the Falcon 8X. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer Falcon pilots and maintenance technicians the resources required to achieve proficiency and safety. Our Falcon Learning Centers are strategically located for customer convenience and in close proximity to major Dassault Falcon facilities in Columbus, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; Teterboro, New Jersey; and Wilmington, Delaware.
*Ground school differences training only.
Dassault Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS Training Program Highlights
- The Falcon 2000LXS simulator, located at our Paris-Le Bourget Learning Center, has been certified and is ready for training.
- FlightSafety’s exclusive Advanced Pilot Courses, now available to Falcon 2000EX EASy Series operators, are based on analysis of actual incidents and help develop solid flying skills, swift and accurate decisions and precise crew communication. These courses include:
– Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
– Advanced Energy Management
– Advanced Rejected Takeoff Go/No-Go
– Advanced CRM Human Factors LOFT
- FlightSafety’s new Master Aviator Program is available to Falcon 2000EX EASy Series operators. This program builds on your proven flying abilities with challenging training that expands your skills and prepares you to react correctly to a broad range of demanding and unexpected situations.
- Training programs can be customized to meet your exact needs
- FlightSafety International provides iPads at no cost to pilots enrolled in Falcon 2000/2000EX EASy Series training in lieu of printed manuals. This keeps pilots connected and engaged in an interactive learning experience throughout their training.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Our Operational Day Flow training system presents daily mission scenarios as part of an enhanced multimedia training environment. You receive operation-based instruction using our exclusive MATRIX suite of simulation applications. These provide realistic, hands-on instruction that has been shown to enhance the learning experience and promote increased retention and transfer of lesson material.
- FalconEye training is FAA and EASA approved. Training is available in the Paris Le-Bourget, France, Learning Center.
- FlightSafety instruction for Dassault Falcon exceeds regulatory requirements
- Training courseware and training devices for the 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/S/LXS were developed with Dassault, in accordance with the Falcon Training Policy Manual.
- All three of our centers – Dallas, Teterboro and Paris – conduct certified training for Dassault’s Enhanced Flight Vision System (EFVS).
- Falcon 2000EX EASy Series maintenance training is available at our Dallas, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France, and Wilmington, Delaware, Learning Centers.
- FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician Training program is available for the Falcon 2000EX EASy Series aircraft. Master Technicians are recognized through the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Dassault Falcon maintenance courses include factory-authorized Pratt & Whitney Canada engine training.