Beechcraft King Air 300, 350
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training for the Beechcraft King Air 300/350. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Beechcraft King Air 300/350 training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia, and Wichita, Kansas. We also offer a full range of maintenance training at our Wichita Maintenance Learning Center.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Beechcraft that is built around FlightSafety’s training programs for the full line of King Air twin turboprop aircraft. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer pilots and maintenance technicians of King Air 300/350 aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. FlightSafety offers training on a wide array of Beechcraft aircraft at Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia; LaGuardia, New York; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Beechcraft King Air 300, 350 Training Program Highlights
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Full-motion Level D technology in the King Air 350 is offered in both Wichita and Atlanta.
- Our King Air 300/350 Learning Centers offer Desktop Simulators and Graphical Flight-deck Simulators to enhance your learning experience.
- The Wichita East Learning Center is conveniently located near Beechcraft’s aircraft manufacturing facilities, giving clients access to Beechcraft’s engineering and customer support resources and the opportunity to gain firsthand aircraft knowledge through plant tours.
- FlightSafety’s King Air 300/350 program allows you to conduct full 135 and ATP checks in the simulator.
- All King Air 300/350 pilot and maintenance courses are Beechcraft factory-approved.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the King Air 300/350. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- For your convenience, we offer maintenance training both at our Wichita Maintenance Learning Center or on-site at your location.
- Our Wichita Maintenance Learning Center is located at the Eisenhower National Airport next door to the Textron Aviation Service Center.
- King Air maintenance courses include factory-authorized Pratt & Whitney Canada Engine training, avionics courses focusing on Pro Line 21 and a course recently added focusing on Pro Line Fusion.