Bombardier Global Series
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier business aircraft, including the Global series aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Our Learning Center in Wilmington, Delaware, offers both pilot and maintenance technician training for the Bombardier Global classic series (non-GVFD). Our Learning Center in Columbus, Ohio, offers pilot training for Bombardier Global 5000/6000 GVFD aircraft.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for Bombardier Global classic series, Global 5000/6000 GVFD series, Bombardier Learjet and Bombardier Challenger aircraft. We offer business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an instructor base consisting of former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains. FlightSafety Learning Centers for Bombardier business aircraft are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio; Houston, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Bombardier Global Series Training Program Highlights
- We offer Bombardier Global series aircraft recurrent training for FAA Part 61, FAA Part 135 and EASA/Non-FAA clients.
- Training for Bombardier Global series aircraft features experienced, high-time instructors.
- Vertical navigation HUD/EVS (Head-Up Display and Enhanced Vision System) training for Bombardier Global Express operators is provided at our Wilmington Learning Center, conducted by instructors with extensive HUD/EVS experience.
- Maintenance training for the Global series includes Initial, Update, Engine Run & Taxi and Avionics/Electrical Interface.
- Our Level D Global 5000/6000 simulator in Columbus, Ohio, features Global Vision Flight Deck.
- Our recently upgraded Level D simulator at Wilmington can offer training for the Bombardier Global Express, Global Express XRS and Global 5000 aircraft. The simulator – which is qualified by the FAA, EASA, ANAC-Brazil, MCGAC, TC and GACA – is also scheduled for an upgrade to FlightSafety’s industry-leading VITAL 1100 visual system.
- European-based operators of Bombardier business aircraft can receive EASA-compliant training at all FlightSafety Bombardier Learning Centers in North America.
- We offer customized training programs to meet your specific training needs
- We now offer Operational Day Flow training for the Bombardier Global series. ODF training presents daily flight profile scenarios as part of an enhanced multimedia training environment.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Bombardier Global series. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Training courseware and training devices for the Global series aircraft were developed in conjunction with Bombardier.
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the Global series program. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses. eLearning courses include CPDLC.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.