Gulfstream GIV, G300, G400
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked together for more than 50 years to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for practically every Gulfstream aircraft model. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We offer training for Gulfstream GIV, G300 and G400 aircraft at our Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream GIV, G300 and G400 aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream GIV, G300, G400 Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety is a Gulfstream Authorized Training Provider.
- FlightSafety is pleased to offer Advanced Training courses for the GIV Program including Advanced Rejected Takeoff Go/No-Go, Advanced Energy Management, and Advanced CRM Human Factors LOFT. Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training and GIV Master Aviator Award are coming soon!
- Gulfstream GIV simulators in Savannah and Wilmington have been upgraded with FMS 6.1. The FMS 6.1 upgrade features WAAS/LPV capability in the simulator (ASC477) with training incorporated into your initial and recurrent ground school.
- Each customer who attends our training in the Gulfstream GIV program will be issued an iPad to ensure the most accessible and up-to-date information.
- FlightSafety International has created an iPad reference guide called Gulfstream CPDLC iFlightDECK.™ This dynamic reference tool is accessed on the iPad through FlightSafety’s FlightBag app and is available by subscription for one full year. The virtual FMS enables pilots to engage in CPDLC, ADS-C, and DCL operations as they would in the actual aircraft. CPDLC iFlightDECK™ is a great supplement to your CPDLC training as it can be accessed offline on your iPad and is a great tool to refresh your knowledge before a trip.
- FlightSafety’s VITAL 1100 visual system offers unprecedented fidelity and the ability to deliver exceptional realism. This significantly enhances training by providing highly detailed specific imagery with vastly improved scene content, exceptional environmental effects, and remarkable levels of detail.
- Our long, close working relationship with Gulfstream ensures accurate, up-to-date training.
- FlightSafety holds more simulator certifications than any other provider
– ANAC – FAA – MDGAC
– CAAC – GACA – MTRF
– EASA – HKCAD – TC
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- FlightBag includes both pre-course study materials and iFlashCARDS, iFlightDECK.™ The interactive iFlightDECK™ provides visual navigation to the associated aircraft Pilot Training Handbook through the electronic Instrument Panel Poster. FlightBag serves as a single entry to learning cockpit functionality, systems, checklist flows and synoptics. You can download FlightBag via iTunes. Plus access to OEM documents: QRH, FMS Task List, GIV FAQ, Book of Why.
- We wrote our compact new GIV Pilot Training Handbook with the pilot in mind. Rather than the traditional systems maintenance perspective, our new handbook focuses on flight deck operations and includes a standard maneuvers and callouts section and flow patterns. Also available in electronic format for use on laptops or Electronic Flight Bags.
- In-depth training for Gulfstream’s award-winning Enhanced Vision System and the Honeywell 2020 Head-up Display.
- Savannah offers familiarization training for operators who have upgraded their GIV aircraft with the Honeywell Primus Elite DU-885 LCD. Training covers various functions.
– Enhanced displays
– Cursor control devices (CCD)
– CCD or menu button selection
– Jeppesen chart page layout and functions
– CRM considerations
– Conditions that may cause reversion to legacy mode
- Our Dallas, Long Beach and Savannah Learning Centers are one-stop shops for Gulfstream GIV pilot, maintenance technician and Cabin Safety training.
- Maintenance technicians can take advantage of the exclusive Total Technical Training for the GIV, G300 and G400. In TTT, instructors from FlightSafety and Gulfstream collaborate to offer advanced, hands-on practical training. This unique method of instruction leverages Gulfstream’s knowledge of aircraft design, manufacturing and support with FlightSafety’s world-class training expertise.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Gulfstream GIV, G300, G400. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.