Embraer 120, 135, 145 Legacy Series
FlightSafety and Embraer have worked together for decades to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for a wide range of Embraer aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Embraer 120, 135, and 145 pilot training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in Atlanta, George; Cincinnati, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Johannesburg, South Africa; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and St. Louis, Missouri. Maintenance training for the ERJ 135 and 145 is available in Paris-Le Bourget, France and St. Louis, Missouri.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety. FlightSafety provides training for virtually the entire line of Embraer aircraft. We offer business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Embraer aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an experienced instructor base. Learning Centers for Embraer business and regional aircraft are located in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Atlanta, Georgia; Cincinnati, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Denver, Colorado; Exeter, UK; Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; Salt Lake City, Utah; and St. Louis, Missouri.
Embraer 120, 135, 145 Legacy Series Training Program Highlights
- We provide professional training for EMB 120 operators, many of whom employ the Brasilia as the mainstay of their fleets.
- With Learning Centers located across the United States and in Europe, we have the resources to meet the training needs of EMB 120 pilots and maintenance technicians.
- Many of our ERJ instructors are qualified under both FAA and EASA regulations.
- Embraer E-Jets Series simulators and training programs are located at strategic sites around the globe. We recognize individual needs and adjust our approach to provide the most successful and enjoyable training environment in the industry.
- As regional jets became more popular, Embraer turned to FlightSafety to ensure the best training for its ERJ 145
customers. Working closely with Embraer, we developed comprehensive training that meets all ERJ 145 operator needs.
- We offer a full range of pilot, technician and flight attendant training for the ERJ 145.
- To support increasing demand, we have deployed 20 ERJ Level D full flight simulators, the latest of which feature the Mark I cockpit configuration.
- Our newest Level D simulators feature FlightSafety’s VITAL 1100 visual systems for unprecedented fidelity.
- Our interactive, simulation-driven MATRIX training and Graphical Flight-deck systems support ERJ 145 Series pilot training courses.
- Flight attendants, pilots and maintenance technicians can take advantage of our general emergency and familiarization training.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.