Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked together for more than 50 years to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for every Gulfstream aircraft model, including the all-new Gulfstream G650 aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Gulfstream G650 aircraft training is offered at our Learning Centers in London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream G650 aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream G650 Program Highlights
- Gulfstream Authorized Training Provider
- FlightSafety’s Master Aviator Program is available to Gulfstream G650 operators. This program builds on your proven flying abilities with challenging training that expands your skills and prepares you to react correctly to a broad range of demanding and unexpected situations.
- FlightSafety’s exclusive Advanced Pilot Courses, now available to G650 operators, are based on analysis of actual incidents and help develop solid flying skills, swift and accurate decisions and precise crew communication. These courses include:
– Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
– Advanced Energy Management
– Advanced Rejected Takeoff Go/No-Go
– Advanced CRM Human Factors LOFT
- Developed in conjunction with Gulfstream, our new Steep Approach course helps familiarize G650 operators with key aspects of operations at London City Airport.
- Our preparations for training included three years of development work hand-in-hand with Gulfstream, including providing support for aircraft with more certifications than any other provider – FAA/CAAC/EASA/GACA/GCAA-UAE/MDGAC/MTRF/ANAC/HKCAD/TC
- CPDLC iFlightDECK, FlightSafety’s dynamic reference tool, is accessible on FlightBag for
Gulfstream G650 operators with a one-year subscription.
- Classrooms used for initial training feature MATRIX, FlightSafety’s exclusive integrated instructional software used on each desktop, which leverages the powerful software used to operate the state-of-the-art Level D G650 simulators.
- FlightBag includes both pre-course study materials and iFlightDECK. The interactive iFlightDECK provides
visual navigation to the associated aircraft Pilot Training Handbook through the electronic Instrument Panel
Poster. FlightBag serves as a single entry to learning cockpit functionality, systems, checklist flows and synoptics. All attendees in the G650 Program receive an iPad.
- Training integrates Rockwell Collins 6250 HGS heads-up display, EVS Enhanced Vision System II, Synthetic Vision, EVAS, EROS O2, Block Point II, RNP AR, Extended Range and the many features incorporated into PlaneView II.
- EVAS training that meets requirements is available in both initial and recurrent ground school. We also offer an EVAS standalone course, which includes a full deployment scenario in the simulator.
- The simulator’s global navigation and terrain database allows you to fly anywhere in the world, and is updated every 28 days through Honeywell.
- We offer both B1 and B2 EASA-approved practical maintenance training.
- G650 maintenance classes are taught by instructors from both FlightSafety and Gulfstream. Each maintenance instructor has hands-on experience with the aircraft.
- An onsite Gulfstream liaison updates course material to ensure constant compliance with regulatory requirements.
- We offer separate classes for FAA and Regulatory G650 Maintenance Initial.