Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked together for more than 50 years to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for practically every Gulfstream aircraft model. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Gulfstream G500 training is available at the FlightSafety Learning Centers in Savannah, Georgia.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Gulfstream that is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Gulfstream G500 aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety. All of FlightSafety’s Gulfstream training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas; Hong Kong, China; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Savannah, Georgia; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Gulfstream G500 Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety is the factory-authorized training provider for the G500.
- Training courseware and training devices for the G500 were developed in conjunction with Gulfstream, including providing support for the certification of the aircraft. Malfunction scenarios were designed with Gulfstream support. This relationship allowed seamless integration.
- State-of-the-art classroom designs utilize Smart Boards for greater instruction and ergonomic desks that allow a realistic tactile learning environment.
- Training employs the first fixed-wing simulator with the CrewView all-glass mirror display. This allows unprecedented visual graphics to be presented distortion free over a 200-degree field of view.
- We have incorporated FAA-Level 4 Flight Training Device (FTD) training into the G500 programs. The FTD leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time, interactive simulation during ground training, proven to enhance the overall learning experience.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows Customers to download complete training materials and access them wherever they are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all previous notes.Improved interactive tools like iFlightDECK, and embedded video tutorials available at their fingertips.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Gulfstream G500. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- Gulfstream Large Cabin Connectivity (GLCC) courses available which cover Inmarsat, Iridium, ViaSat, Gogo, voice and data systems.
Courses are available for aeroIT and aeroCNCT training.
- Virtual Aircraft Tours (VAT) bring the aircraft to the classroom by allowing the Customer to view multiple states of the aircraft with videos and 3-D animation.
- Flight Attendant and Emergency Training, including the G500 Over Wing Exit, are available at Long Beach, Savannah and Teterboro locations.