Embraer Legacy 450/500 & Praetor 600
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety and Embraer have worked together for decades to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for a wide range of Embraer business aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Embraer Legacy 450/500 and Praetor 600 pilot training is available at the North Learning Center in Dallas, Texas; and at the Learning Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Maintenance technician training for the Embraer Legacy 450/500 and Praetor 600 is available at the Learning Centers in Paris-Le Bourget, France; and St. Louis, Missouri.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for virtually the entire line of Embraer business aircraft. We offer business aviation pilots and maintenance technicians of Embraer aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an experienced instructor base. Learning Centers for Embraer business aircraft are located in Dallas, Texas (North); Houston, Texas; Paris-Le Bourget, France; and St. Louis, Missouri.
Embraer Legacy 450/500 & Praetor 600 Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety and Embraer work closely together to develop new training programs, update existing courses and determine the timing and locations of training devices and equipment needed to support Embraer aircraft operators. This close working relationship enhances standards and safety. Together FlightSafety and Embraer have created a great partnership.
- We offer customized training programs to meet specific training needs.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for Legacy 450/500 aircraft. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into the Legacy 450/500 and Praetor 600 aircraft program. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience.
- Our initial course makes extensive use of the Graphical Flight-deck Simulator, with five SIT sessions prior to simulator training. Our Legacy 450/500 and Praetor 600 GFS is equipped with tactile panels for flight guidance control, cursor control and multifunction keyboard.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning courses.
- Maintenance technicians can take advantage of multiple courses including initial, update and avionics. Additionally, an Engine Run & Taxi course and an Advanced Troubleshooting course will soon be available for the Legacy 450/500 and Praetor 600.