Bombardier Dash 8 Q Series
Professional Pilot and Technician Training Programs
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier turboprop and jet aircraft, including the Dash 8 Q100/Q200/Q300 and Q400. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Dash 8 training is available at FlightSafety Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Johannesburg, South Africa; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Seattle, Washington; Tokyo, Japan; and Toronto, Canada.
Innovation With One Purpose: Training Corporate Aviation Professionals for Safety and Proficiency
FlightSafety International is the world’s leading aviation training organization. The leader in experience. The leader in technological innovation. The leader in global reach. FlightSafety serves the world’s aviation community providing total aviation training for pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals. We serve business, commercial, general and military aviation with training for virtually all fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. We live, breathe and ThinkSafety.
Experienced Instructors, Superior Training Technology
FlightSafety provides training for Bombardier regional aircraft and business jets. FlightSafety Learning Centers offer professional pilots and maintenance technicians of Bombardier aircraft the resources to achieve proficiency and safety, with an instructor base consisting of former chief pilots, line captains and regional jet captains. Learning Centers for Bombardier aircraft are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; Johannesburg, South Africa; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Montreal, Canada; Seattle, Washington; Tokyo, Japan; Toronto, Canada; Tucson, Arizona; Wichita, Kansas; and Wilmington, Delaware.
Bombardier Dash 8 Q Series Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety’s close day-to-day working relationship with Bombardier ensures that pilots and maintenance technicians who operate Dash 8 aircraft receive the highest quality and most up-to-date training possible.
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific training needs.
- FlightSafety offers dry lease training in Johannesburg, South Africa, and Tokyo, Japan.
- The Millennium simulator features CONUS visuals for realistic representation of aerodromes and topography for the continental U.S., as well as a global database for visuals all across the world.
- Dash 8 Q400 full-flight simulators in Seattle, Toronto and Farnborough are equipped with the latest Rockwell Collins HGS system.
- Dash 8 Q400 ground school includes training on the Universal FMS and FADEC systems installed in the Q400 aircraft.
- India-based operators of the Q400 now can take advantage of our Q400 maintenance initial training course, which has earned India DGAC approval.
- Dash 8 simulator training includes advanced FMS approaches with flight path guidance.
- Transition and upgrade pilot training programs are available to ensure the maximum success of your pilot candidates.
- Recurrent pilot ground school programs available online or instructor led.
- European-based operators of Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft can receive EASA-compliant training at FlightSafety’s London and Toronto Learning Centers.
- Asian-based operators of Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft can receive JCAB-compliant training at FlightSafety’s Tokyo Learning Center.
- We offer a full range of type-specific maintenance technician training for the Dash 8 Q Series, including Initial, Update, ERT, Avionics and Practical.
- We have collaborated with Pratt and Whitney Canada to offer factory-authorized training on the full range of P&WC engines at locations around the globe.
- Our Toronto Learning Center features a Dash 8 cabin trainer available for dry lease training only.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.